Thursday, June 19, 2008

Muse

Mindset: Puzzled
Listening(?): Seabeast - Mastodon
Reading(?): Something intricate
Consuming: Coka-Cola

My left hand's smallest finger refuses to stop twitching as if it were trilling a guitar string. I have no idea why it would do this, as it has no active knowledge of such arts, nor is it strong enough to perform the task. Maybe it wishes to gain strength of its own volition, not to assist, but to become part of the limelight, as the hand's other fingers are.

Perhaps it aims to escape and find another's hand, possibly one who would use it right. I suppose I don't give it enough attention, I don't type with it, nor do I use it very often on one of my own instruments; it must be bored.

I would assume that it really is overworking itself. Escape would be immensely difficult.

Speaking of overwork, I ran out at 4 o'clock this afternoon; my shift ends at 6. I had to avoid the managers' eyes for two hours and amuse myself by redoing many of the things I had finished earlier. Result: extraordinarily boring afternoon.

My finger's pain has been felt.

No comments: