Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The end of one tale...

My tenure at a job has ended, finally. It has been over one year of working, and I've grown tired of the job and will now move along. The month of August is and will be, as they say, my oyster.

As for September, not only will I celebrate the passing of another year since the day I was born, but I will also be mourning the loss of my free time; I've heard college eats free time for every meal of the day. Sometimes even snacks. I'm fully and completely screwed.

But I'm getting educated.

On a side, and vaguely interesting note, I will be posting some project pictures of a device I'm working on. It used to be a cassette-carrier in the form of a suitcase. You know, cassettes? Tapes? Music? Never mind, you're all too young..whatever, this device is being recycled for my own personal uses. Pictures and updates will follow, once it gets started.

Also, I will be busy for the next three days; not like anyone will notice, but the world requires the information anyway.

No comments: