Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Days

Few days, actually. Left until school, that is.

At least I have this spanky new MacBook Pro, which contains more power than I will need for school, but was bought under those auspices anyway. Thus far, I haven't used it for anything even vaguely educational, which is oddly satisfying.

I suppose one would call it a "small comfort" compared to the looming specter of college. I'm probably being a whiny bitch, but school has never given me anything except grief and another thing to waste my time with. It isn't as if I won't go, I just doubt I'll even come close to enjoying it.

Maybe I'll just play games on the college's wireless network all day.

1 comment:

Kluny said...

Dude, I hated high school as much as or more than you. I gauran-fucking-tee you that college is better.

Also, I came here because I wanted to ask, what exactly is the story behind vitui-is-dead? Who is vitui?